Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Is there a 'Does not equal' symbol we can use in names on Adobe Workspace?

Level 2

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Are you asking how to create a segment where the "entry page doesn't equal value", or literally how to show that in the name of the segment / panel, etc?

Jennifer_Dungan_1-1682710552714.png

You can use lots of different characters... I normally just look up the character I want (i.e. "crossed out equals sign"), or pull up the character in Word, copy and paste it in.

sign ≠

I am partial to using ▲▼ when I am doing percent change 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Yes, in the Workspace Panel

1. Select search in the visualizations
  2. Select show advanced
  3. In the criteria drop down you will see 'Does not equal'

I posted some pictures for reference:

Screen Shot 2023-04-28 at 3.05.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-04-28 at 3.07.05 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-04-28 at 3.08.13 PM.png

Level 2

Thanks for the reply but I was interested in an = with / through it that I can use in the name of a panel. For example Entry Page /= Store  Page.  

Community Advisor

Oh, I didn't understood your question. Glad you got the answer.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Are you asking how to create a segment where the "entry page doesn't equal value", or literally how to show that in the name of the segment / panel, etc?

Jennifer_Dungan_1-1682710552714.png

You can use lots of different characters... I normally just look up the character I want (i.e. "crossed out equals sign"), or pull up the character in Word, copy and paste it in.

sign ≠

I am partial to using ▲▼ when I am doing percent change