Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Analytics Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

Is it possible to pull data from MuleSoft to Adobe Analytics?

Level 2

Hi, I am working on a requirement where I have to pull data from Mulesoft and populate in Adobe Analytics workspace. How to do this? is AEP provide the feature to configure and pull the data from Mulesoft and send the data to Adobe Data center? Kindly help as I am not getting any document which can give the clear idea.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sanjayknp Earlier we had something called Adobe analytics workbench that you could use to directly load data into Adobe analytics from any 3rd party data sources.

But I think the workbench is getting retired by the end of this year and the recommendation is to use Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) as your data repository. In AEP, you can ingest this data from a data source, curate/slice/transform it and finally be able to send it to not just to Adobe analytics but to all other offers and services sitting on top of AEP.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sanjayknp Earlier we had something called Adobe analytics workbench that you could use to directly load data into Adobe analytics from any 3rd party data sources.

But I think the workbench is getting retired by the end of this year and the recommendation is to use Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) as your data repository. In AEP, you can ingest this data from a data source, curate/slice/transform it and finally be able to send it to not just to Adobe analytics but to all other offers and services sitting on top of AEP.

Community Advisor

@sanjayknp I don't think AEM has any role in this activity, so please post this question in analytics forum.. @kautuk_sahni to help pls

Level 2

Sorry Sashi, By mistake I added AEM instead of AEP. Thanks for pointing it.

Administrator

@sanjayknp Moving this to Adobe Analytics Community for better reach!! Thank you for posting this.

Kautuk Sahni