Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Intermittent logouts

Level 1

We've recently implemented Adobe Analytics and are facing issues with intermittent logouts. When navigating through the report suites, the user will get kicked out to the login screen periodically-- some days are better than others. I've seen this happen in Chrome and IE.

Also, after entering a username and password- the login screen will get stuck in what looks like a refresh loop. The page will keep refreshing/reloading until all cached browser data is cleared, then the user may try to login again. Not sure if these two issues are related. Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This might be happening in your Organization's network. This is due to the change in IP while the session is still active. 

You can resolve this by asking your IT to provide all the public IP address of the organization, and open a ticket with Customer Care to whitelist it on their end. 

Another step would be to ask your IT to whitelist all the Marketing Cloud IP Address: 

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/kb/en_US/analytics/kb/adobe-ip-addresses.html

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This might be happening in your Organization's network. This is due to the change in IP while the session is still active. 

You can resolve this by asking your IT to provide all the public IP address of the organization, and open a ticket with Customer Care to whitelist it on their end. 

Another step would be to ask your IT to whitelist all the Marketing Cloud IP Address: 

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/kb/en_US/analytics/kb/adobe-ip-addresses.html

Level 1

Hyder Ziaee wrote...

...did that work?

reached out to adobe tech support on this, they said "coming in all IPs are whitelisted" 

Employee Advisor

I did not understand the response. Did they whitelist your IP addresses? Can you PM me the incident # with Customer Care.

Employee Advisor

Alright, understood. The IPs provided are whitelisted on our end.