Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Integration between AEM and Adobe Analytics

Community Advisor

I have access to Adobe Analytics University Student Sandbox account. Could someone provide me with Adobe's documentation detailing the process of sending AEM data to an Adobe Analytics University Student Sandbox account?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

@Mahedi_Sabuj I don't think you can connect AEM with university Analytics account. Adobe provides these accounts for training purposes. 
Company: I assume its your university name
An Admin user can go to Admin -> Company Settings -> Web Services in the Adobe Analytics UI to get the list of all the users along with their Username and Shared Secret.

The Data Collection Centers are listed in this doc: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/technotes/rdc/regional-data-collection.html?lang=e...

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Chandra_TpHow can I get the Company, Username, Shared Secret, and Data Center information to establish a connection with Adobe Analytics University Student Sandbox?

Level 2

@Mahedi_Sabuj Can you check with your account team who provided you with the student account. I don't think or never tried connecting with the student sandbox. 

Correct answer by
Level 2

@Mahedi_Sabuj I don't think you can connect AEM with university Analytics account. Adobe provides these accounts for training purposes. 
Company: I assume its your university name
An Admin user can go to Admin -> Company Settings -> Web Services in the Adobe Analytics UI to get the list of all the users along with their Username and Shared Secret.

The Data Collection Centers are listed in this doc: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/technotes/rdc/regional-data-collection.html?lang=e...