Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Integrating or importing offline sales data

Level 3

Very new to adobe analytics and trying to figure out how to load or pull in offline sales data to count towards our total revenue and orders. For example: In July we sold 10 widgets online for $100 total. But 5 more people filled out a form online and a sales rep sold them widgets for an additional 5 orders at $50 total. Adobe as is only can show $100 & 10 orders. How can I bring in the others to show TOTAL = $150 and 15 orders?

If it helps, the offline lead sales are completed in Salesforce. I saw something about bringing in customer attributes from our CRM but it seems like a data feed/data source would be easier?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You can confirm this from adobe account manager.

As per Adobe:

Data Sources does not carry any additional fees beyond the standard server call. Server call charges apply only to full-processing data source types, where individual hits are sent in as rows of data. Traffic and aggregate level data sources do not incur additional costs.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

As you are using form submission to contact sales rep at a point of time you should use transaction integration. i.e.

1. Enable transaction id recording in adobe.

Go to Admin > Report Suites > [Select Report Suite] > Edit Settings > General > General Account Settings.

To see if Transaction ID Recording is enabled, navigate to Analytics > Admin > Data Sources.

More Details: Add offline data | Transaction and customer integration

2. Set transactionID tracking at the same time user submit sales form.

3. Upload transaction id dimension and metrics. How see here : Transaction ID

Note: There will be additional fee to use a transaction id table and you have 90 days data to upload offline data after setting transaction Id) which can be extended with additional cost.

Thanks,

Asheesh

Level 3

If our adobe license includes up to 3 customer attribution points from a CRM is this the method I should use and would it still be an additional cost?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You can confirm this from adobe account manager.

As per Adobe:

Data Sources does not carry any additional fees beyond the standard server call. Server call charges apply only to full-processing data source types, where individual hits are sent in as rows of data. Traffic and aggregate level data sources do not incur additional costs.