Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Identifying Pages with Errors

Level 3

I manage a huge site and often will find out when I do my monthly dashboards/reports that a page has been throwing an error for 1 week... 2 weeks.. all month. Usually this is indicated by a page suddenly having super high page views (due to it reloading). How does everyone else manage to make sure all pages are live and loading correctly? Is there a report you run daily/weekly? Looking for any and all suggestions. Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

You can always set alerts to your regular page reports in alert manager to alert you if the page view (or any metric) has spiked or dropped by x% as compared to the previous day/week/month . SC will send you a mail/mobile alert every time the conditions you set are true.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 1

You can always set alerts to your regular page reports in alert manager to alert you if the page view (or any metric) has spiked or dropped by x% as compared to the previous day/week/month . SC will send you a mail/mobile alert every time the conditions you set are true.

Level 3

Thank you! I added that. However, I'm disappointed that you can only choose Top 1000 pages if you want it to look at each line item. Otherwise, it only examines if your entire site has gone up or down by x%. My site has more than 5,000 pages. Wish I there was an option to look at each for change. Thanks again for your help :)