Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

I want to look at how visitors who return to an evar25 shop area perform

Level 1

Hi

Hope everyone is well. I'm analysing performance for a shop area (evar25) on my website and I want to see the following:

• How visitors perform on each visit (orders etc) split by each visit
  • How many times a visitor visits the shop in a 6 month window before they purchase

Visit Number won't work as I don't want to see visits to elsewhere on the website and I don't want to see visits since the beginning of time. How do I define visit number to a set time period and only visits to an evar25 shop area?

Any advice greatly appreciated. I've tried umpteen ways of doing it and can't fathom a way with segment creation and adding containers

1 Reply

Community Advisor
  • How visitors perform on each visit (orders etc) split by each visit

Can you use a Freeform Table with eVar25 as your dimension and Orders as your metric? Assuming eVar25 has been configured with "Most Recent" Allocation, then this report will report the number of orders per eVar25 value based on the last shop area that had been viewed.

• How many times a visitor visits the shop in a 6 month window before they purchase

A sequential segment might help here. Something like this:

Visitor container

eVar25 exists

THEN Within 6 Months

Orders exists