Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

I have uploaded my presentation ppt but it didnt upload in adobe analytics challenge

Level 1

Please help meee

I submitted my ppt on the website but it didnt upload due to crash of website

and it is not showing anything where i can upload

can someone please help me

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Are you getting the issue every time? Is there any error?

Is there more information about the team running the competition? Most of us here aren't eligible and I currently can't see any info about what teams are running it.... It would probably be easier to reach out to the most direct channels, but hopefully those people are monitoring this forum.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Are you getting the issue every time? Is there any error?

Is there more information about the team running the competition? Most of us here aren't eligible and I currently can't see any info about what teams are running it.... It would probably be easier to reach out to the most direct channels, but hopefully those people are monitoring this forum.

Level 1

I have done this for the first time. My team name is Centaurus for anyone who'd like to go over the data.

As you said, we tried searching for the direct channels to let them know about our issue, but they didn't provide any contact details or mail IDs..

Forum was our last thread of help for this problem

Community Advisor

I wish I knew who was running the competition and try to reach out to them directly... 

In the meantime... maybe try the FTP upload in a few hours (just in case it is a temp issue)...

When is the submission due... I wouldn't want you to miss the deadline.