Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How to think on visitors actions on our webiste to reach my KBR ( Key Business Requirement )?

Level 1

I have a Business Requirement Document and Key Business Requirements?

What is the success event?

Can anyone explain the real-time example

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

"Success event" is an Adobe Analytics-specific terminology that basically means "conversion".

For example, let's say you want your website users to submit a form. Then when the form has been submitted successfully, you track a counter "success event" to Adobe Analytics. That causes Adobe Analytics to increment the count of the "success event". You will then be able to report on the number of times that the "success event" was tracked, which implies that you can report on the number of form submissions.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

"Success event" is an Adobe Analytics-specific terminology that basically means "conversion".

For example, let's say you want your website users to submit a form. Then when the form has been submitted successfully, you track a counter "success event" to Adobe Analytics. That causes Adobe Analytics to increment the count of the "success event". You will then be able to report on the number of times that the "success event" was tracked, which implies that you can report on the number of form submissions.