Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How to setup user for access to marketing channels

Level 1

Need help to setup an employee with user access for marketing channels. We do not want to give administrator access if possible.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I guess you are talking about giving access to Report Suites; if understanding is correct then my answer is - when you will give access to any user, you will get an option - where you can define whether the user will have the admin access or user access (please see the attached image), you can define from there. After you give him/her the access, there is an option after that where you can select the areas where he/she can use.

If my understanding is wrong, then sorry for this post.

Regards

Utsav

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

I guess you are talking about giving access to Report Suites; if understanding is correct then my answer is - when you will give access to any user, you will get an option - where you can define whether the user will have the admin access or user access (please see the attached image), you can define from there. After you give him/her the access, there is an option after that where you can select the areas where he/she can use.

If my understanding is wrong, then sorry for this post.

Regards

Utsav