Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

How to schedule workspace projects having dropdown lists?

Level 2

I have a workspace project having few segments added as a dropdown list. I would like to schedule this project to some recipients, but since it is delivered in PDF format, only one segment would show. 

If we save the project for each segment in the list and schedule, it overrides to the latest changes and delivers the same.

Is there a solution to this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Sadly no... the dropdowns are for using the reports "live"... you cannot schedule per dropdown or dropdown combination.

Without knowing your infrastructure, I don't know if these PDFs are going to users with or without accounts... if they don't have accounts, about the only thing you can do is build out a big report with tables laid out for each configuration you want them to see... 

If they have accounts, but don't always want to log into the system... you could try using a mobile scorecard (which will allow one dropdown) that gives people quick access to insights on their phone.

I know it's not necessarily what you were looking for...  

Sometimes I will build a few variants.. one for emailing (which does a few main combinations of data broken out into separate tables so that it will show in the email) and a second version with dropdowns that allows for the deeper dive combinations.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Sadly no... the dropdowns are for using the reports "live"... you cannot schedule per dropdown or dropdown combination.

Without knowing your infrastructure, I don't know if these PDFs are going to users with or without accounts... if they don't have accounts, about the only thing you can do is build out a big report with tables laid out for each configuration you want them to see... 

If they have accounts, but don't always want to log into the system... you could try using a mobile scorecard (which will allow one dropdown) that gives people quick access to insights on their phone.

I know it's not necessarily what you were looking for...  

Sometimes I will build a few variants.. one for emailing (which does a few main combinations of data broken out into separate tables so that it will show in the email) and a second version with dropdowns that allows for the deeper dive combinations.