Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How to know how many times the customer has visited the site between one order to another order?

Level 1

How to know how many times the customer has visited the site between one order to another order?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Karthik,

If you have Customer ID captured in Adobe Analytics, Visit Number will help you to understand this.

Let's say my Customer ID is ABC-123. If i have placed my order during my first and last visit(Say 5), the below table will give you the answer.

Visit NumOrder

From here, you can calculate the visits between first and last order. For above case, 3.

But if you want to understand the average for the list of customers you have, you need to tag the logic to capture the same. It is not readily available!

Thank You!

Arun

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Karthik,

If you have Customer ID captured in Adobe Analytics, Visit Number will help you to understand this.

Let's say my Customer ID is ABC-123. If i have placed my order during my first and last visit(Say 5), the below table will give you the answer.

Visit NumOrder

From here, you can calculate the visits between first and last order. For above case, 3.

But if you want to understand the average for the list of customers you have, you need to tag the logic to capture the same. It is not readily available!

Thank You!

Arun