Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How to implement google ads without adobe launch extension

Level 3

Hi @All ,

How to implement google ads without adobe launch extension, can you please help me with steps.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Google maintains help pages for how to implement. I believe that in the Google Ads UI where you create your conversion tags, there are links to those help pages.

If you're using custom code in Adobe Launch, then you'll have to add the Google Ads code as a custom code action in a Library Loaded rule.

If you're not using Adobe Launch at all, then your developers will have to add the code into the HTML of the web pages.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

One of the best parts of Adobe Launch is the extension, it is strongly suggested to use. For google ads, you can try gtag extension by Acronym, https://docs.acronym.com/analytics/adobe-launch/gtag.

If no extension is insisted, you can use the custom code action to paste the google ads tag directly.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Google maintains help pages for how to implement. I believe that in the Google Ads UI where you create your conversion tags, there are links to those help pages.

If you're using custom code in Adobe Launch, then you'll have to add the Google Ads code as a custom code action in a Library Loaded rule.

If you're not using Adobe Launch at all, then your developers will have to add the code into the HTML of the web pages.