Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How to identify visitors who visited a sequence of pages repeatedly?

Level 1

I am trying to create a segment that helps me identify visitors who visited a fixed sequence of pages more than once (across multiple visits).

Here is the segment(at visitor level) for the sequence of pages that I have: < "page1" - then within 1 page view - "page 2" - then within 1 page view - "page starts with abc" >

1834909_pastedImage_1.png

I am trying to add another condition for repeat visits here but not sure how and where to use it.

Once this is done, I am trying to see the visitors who ended up to the one of the pages defined by third page(starting with 'abc') in the above sequence by those Pages(as dimension).

Is this possible to do in Workspace? Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @vashpatel

Try to create segment with Visit Number is Greater than 1. This condition only includes Repeat Customers with your required detail.

1835835_pastedImage_0.png

Regards

Ashok

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @vashpatel

Try to create segment with Visit Number is Greater than 1. This condition only includes Repeat Customers with your required detail.

1835835_pastedImage_0.png

Regards

Ashok

Level 1

Hi Ashok,

I tried that condition but wouldn't the visit number mean site-wide visit? I am trying to only capture those visitors who visited the last page more than once through that same path.

e.g. if a user visited the site on 9/19 in some other site section, then on 9/20 he goes through the above path. That will be a visit number 2 but only the first time at the page under consideration.

Hope that helps clarify my requirement.