Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to find the user behavior report in time ?

Level 2

Hi,

I want to know about the user after login the website and how much of time spending, then leaving the PC for one hour, after the user come back how much time spent.

That is user in between the entry level and exit level, how much time user has spent on site?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Just to clarify, with this sample scenario:

• Page 1 - Start of Visit (10:00am)
  • Page 2 (10:02am)
  • User Leaves Site for 1 Hour (10:05am)
  • Page 3 - Start of Visit 2 (11:05am)
  • Page 4 (11:06am)

Are you trying to get the time spent (including the hour they left) from 10:00am to 11:06am - resulting in 1 hour 6 mins.... or just the hour they were gone (Page 2 to Page 3 between sessions) 10:02am (when they actually left at 10:05am has no timestamp) to 11:06am resulting in 1 hour 4 mins?

Either way, I am not sure that Adobe can natively support that...

Adobe's time spent is a calculation of timestamps on page views, and the sessions expire after 30 minutes of inactivity, so I don't know how you would be able to track either the full Visit 1 to Visit 2... or the actual time spent away from the site...

You might need to do a custom solution using Raw Data and timestamps to do a custom calculation....

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Just to clarify, with this sample scenario:

• Page 1 - Start of Visit (10:00am)
  • Page 2 (10:02am)
  • User Leaves Site for 1 Hour (10:05am)
  • Page 3 - Start of Visit 2 (11:05am)
  • Page 4 (11:06am)

Are you trying to get the time spent (including the hour they left) from 10:00am to 11:06am - resulting in 1 hour 6 mins.... or just the hour they were gone (Page 2 to Page 3 between sessions) 10:02am (when they actually left at 10:05am has no timestamp) to 11:06am resulting in 1 hour 4 mins?

Either way, I am not sure that Adobe can natively support that...

Adobe's time spent is a calculation of timestamps on page views, and the sessions expire after 30 minutes of inactivity, so I don't know how you would be able to track either the full Visit 1 to Visit 2... or the actual time spent away from the site...

You might need to do a custom solution using Raw Data and timestamps to do a custom calculation....