Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

How to delete custom report

Level 1

custom report.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

So I approached our product manager over virtual report suites regarding this, and confirmed that they are stuck in there pretty good. This would be a prime example of a very old features (custom reports) interacting oddly with a new feature (virtual report suites). If you don't have reporting dependencies on the virtual report suite, you could delete/recreate it. You could also move to workspace, giving it an 'out-of-sight-out-of-mind' fix (custom reports are only in legacy R&A).

The ability to edit/rename custom reports in virtual report suites has been added to the product backlog though as a direct result of this forum thread. As virtual report suites are developed, it will be considered for implementation in the future.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Go to Admin -> Select report suite it is under.

Then find

Menu Customization

Navigate to Custom reports section -> select desired report to delete(highlights yellow) Use delete selected in menu. carful to select just one if more are present.

GLTU

Level 1

This test custom report was created under virtual report suite.

I don't have Menu Customization menu item at Admin > Report Suite > Edit Settings

Level 3

It's quite hidden but I ultimately found it:

1606404_pastedImage_0.png

Level 1

The problem is that this custom report was created within virtual report suite and under Admin > Report Suite menu only parent reports suites are listed, no virtual report suites are visible.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

So I approached our product manager over virtual report suites regarding this, and confirmed that they are stuck in there pretty good. This would be a prime example of a very old features (custom reports) interacting oddly with a new feature (virtual report suites). If you don't have reporting dependencies on the virtual report suite, you could delete/recreate it. You could also move to workspace, giving it an 'out-of-sight-out-of-mind' fix (custom reports are only in legacy R&A).

The ability to edit/rename custom reports in virtual report suites has been added to the product backlog though as a direct result of this forum thread. As virtual report suites are developed, it will be considered for implementation in the future.