Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

How to create dynamic date range components relative to the panel calendar in Adobe Analytics?

Level 1

Hi everyone,

I am seeking a solution to make the date range components in Adobe Analytics relative to the panel calendar. Specifically, I would like the date range components to automatically adjust based on the selected panel calendar dates, but for the corresponding dates in the previous year.

For example:

• If I change the panel calendar dates to February 1, 2024, to February 10, 2024, I want the date range component to automatically update to February 1, 2023, to February 10, 2023.
  • If the panel calendar dates are set to February 1, 2024, to February 29, 2024, I would like the date range component to adjust to February 1, 2023, to February 29, 2023 (or February 28, 2023).
  • Similarly, if the panel calendar dates are set to February 7, 2024, to February 18, 2024, I would like the date range component to change to February 7, 2023, to February 18, 2023.

I am aware that there is an option in the panel calendar to enable the starting date as relative with the date range component. However, I am unsure how to establish a relationship with the end date. (The current option available in the panel calendar is "Make date range components relative to panel calendar").

I believe that implementing this functionality would significantly enhance my analysis capabilities and provide valuable insights. Could anyone kindly guide me on how to achieve this dynamic date range component in Adobe Analytics?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best regards, 
Ajwar CK

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Administrator

Hi @AjwarCK, I'm guessing you've already seen this content in Experience League, but just in case you haven't, it might help!

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/analytics/analyze/analysis-workspace/components/calendar-...

Level 1

@seanrobinsonThanks for the link, but it doesn't quite address what I need. Please have a look at the above examples.

As mentioned earlier, I'm looking to establish a connection between the panel calendar's end date and a custom date range. Ideally, when I adjust the panel calendar date, the custom date range should update automatically. 

Do you have any suggestions on achieving this?