Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to create a total list of all target activities with exclusion of deactivated activities

Level 1

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a total list of all our personalizations we created via Target in one total overview in workspace for this year. I have the challenge on how to show the data correctly. 

For example we had a Target activity live from 06-10-2022 until 06-12-2022, when I select this segment it is still collecting and showing data. I think this is due the Adobe Target settings, the default 90-day expiration period. Is it somehow possible to create a total list of all our target activities and that the segment is only showing the data when the specific activity was live?
Kadootje.png
*Example is from an activiy in app.

What is the reason of the 90 day period?

Thanks!
Kind regards,
Gilles

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Seems like activity impressions with same touch attribution is working. Does someone has any idea why the segment isn't working?

Same touch.png

Hit based segment. Target Activities = DPJ-63... etc.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 1

Seems like activity impressions with same touch attribution is working. Does someone has any idea why the segment isn't working?

Same touch.png

Hit based segment. Target Activities = DPJ-63... etc.

Community Advisor

That is odd... 

Unfortunately, I don't use Target, so I am unsure how the attribution works for that data... If no one else responds, you may have to reach out to client care

But I wonder if this is similar to the issues on the s.products dimension, where pulling in a direct value works completely differently than creating a segment.... (I don't think that was much help.. more a commiseration)