Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How to Auto-Delete File on FTP

Level 2

Hi,

We need an auto-deletion process for the daily data feeds that drop on FTP location versus manually removing it daily. Can you please share any process?

Appreciate your help,

Jine

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jine,

In that case I am afraid the FTP file management is up to the users only. There is no such capability in SiteCatalyst to be able to automatically delete files on FTP.

Thanks,

TM

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi, 

Do you not need the feed's anymore in your FTP? If that is the case you can reach out to ClientCare and get your Data Feed cancelled.

Regards,

TM

Level 2

Hi,

Actually, we need the daily data feed.

My main concern is if there's a way to automatically delete daily data feed to our FTP (once successfully processed) versus we manually removing it daily?

Does Omniture have this function OR this should be made manually by users?

Thanks,

Jine

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jine,

In that case I am afraid the FTP file management is up to the users only. There is no such capability in SiteCatalyst to be able to automatically delete files on FTP.

Thanks,

TM

Level 2

Hi TM,

Thanks for confirming. I also read that on one of our white papers, but just trying my luck :)

Thanks TM, have a great weekend.

Jine

Level 10

My pleasure Jine! Do reach out on the community in case of any queries. Have a happy weekend as well! :)

TM