Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How to arrange order of Dimensions manually?

Level 1

AdobeWorkSpace-1.PNG

Hi,

I know we can arrange the order of dimension based on increasing/decreasing order of any metric. But how to arrange it manually, when due to certain pathing pages in lower funnel can have more visitors than pages in top of the panel. For example, in above sample screenshot, what if I want the bottom page with 4 visits to be at the top without using the auto-squence which changes all 3? ( or when we have many pages at once, but few pages order need to be arnaged).

Any help and comments appreciated!

Regards

Pankaj

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Pankaj,

Go to pages dimension and click on the arrow button next to it as shown below.

1540374_pastedImage_0.png

Now manually drop the pages one by one. It is FIFO basis and first page you have dragged will be at the top.

1540375_pastedImage_1.png

If there are less numbers of pages, it will be fine. For more line items, it is be more manual.

Thank You

Arun

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Pankaj,

Go to pages dimension and click on the arrow button next to it as shown below.

1540374_pastedImage_0.png

Now manually drop the pages one by one. It is FIFO basis and first page you have dragged will be at the top.

1540375_pastedImage_1.png

If there are less numbers of pages, it will be fine. For more line items, it is be more manual.

Thank You

Arun