Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to add additional dimensions to a report in bulk using Ad Hoc

Level 1

I have a report in ad-hoc that is pageviews by page name. I know I can drag another dimension (say Language) and drop it on the page name, so I can see the page name, broken down by language. What I can't seem to figure out is how to do a bulk drag and drop - that is, have the "Language" variable be applied to every page name. Right now I can only drag and drop one by one - there has to be an easier way.

Thanks everyone.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Using the Table Builder allows you to create a report that automatically breaks down every line item.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

select all items (shift or ctrl + click) which you want to break down (blue marked) and drop the desired metric on on of the marked items ...

Level 1

Thanks for your answer, however I tried doing this and the secondary dimension only gets attributed to the line item where it was dropped.

Community Advisor

have you selected more than one row (blue shadow on the selected rows) and did you drop the metric on one of them? or did you try with another browser? i have no problems with chrome ...

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Using the Table Builder allows you to create a report that automatically breaks down every line item.