Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How set up adobe analytics to my website??

Former Community Member

i am new blogger and writing about seo, webhosting, wordpress, website builder, premium themes etc. i want to setup analytics to

my website so how to do it? my website top seo marketing plan.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hire an analytics professional.  You probably wouldn't want to spend the cash for anenterprise level solution like Adobe Analytics so I would recommend a free solution like Google Analytics.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Agreed - Adobe Analytics is an enterprise-grade solution. While it definitely fulfills the needs of enterprises, smaller businesses or individuals may find the price tag a bit too steep. I agree with Robert's recommendation to find a more apt solution - Google Analytics is by far the most popular one, but is by no means the only one. I'd suggest doing a bit of exploring to see what each analytics solutions features are and their associated price tag. Some of them are free, but not all.

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hire an analytics professional.  You probably wouldn't want to spend the cash for anenterprise level solution like Adobe Analytics so I would recommend a free solution like Google Analytics.