Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How does Advanced Delivery handle February when a monthly report is scheduled for the 30th?

Level 1

I've scheduled several reports to generate on a monthly frequency on the 30th. What happens in February, when there are only 28 days in the month? These reports compare metrics for the rolling dates of 'This Month' to 'Last Month,' so I am unable to schedule them for the 1st.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You know, that's a really good question, I've never tried scheduling a report for the 30th/31st day of the month to see if it arrives. I want to say it will skip that month, but I've never tried it before.

As an alternative to to trying to scheduling things on the last day of the month, you can change the schedule date to the first of the month, then change the reporting date range to "last month" and "2 months ago". That would achieve essentially the same results as scheduling the report on the last day of the month with a date range of "this month" and "last month".

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You know, that's a really good question, I've never tried scheduling a report for the 30th/31st day of the month to see if it arrives. I want to say it will skip that month, but I've never tried it before.

As an alternative to to trying to scheduling things on the last day of the month, you can change the schedule date to the first of the month, then change the reporting date range to "last month" and "2 months ago". That would achieve essentially the same results as scheduling the report on the last day of the month with a date range of "this month" and "last month".