Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How do you filter by URL in Flow chart?

Level 3

I am trying to:

1. See the pages visited by visitors who filled out a form on our website and then...

2. Filter the entry page to a specific URL.

However, when I use the filter by that specific URL, Adobe doesn't seem to take in that filter. It still shows me a bunch of URLs randomly who filled out a form.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

In any visualisation, AA can really only filter by whatever values have been tracked to its eVars, props and other dimensions.

So, first question is: are you tracking your page URLs to any eVar or prop?

On the other hand, maybe your pages are already being tracked to the Page dimension with human-readable names instead of URLs (depending on how your AA implementation has been done). If so, then you can use the Page dimension in your Flow visualisation instead.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

In any visualisation, AA can really only filter by whatever values have been tracked to its eVars, props and other dimensions.

So, first question is: are you tracking your page URLs to any eVar or prop?

On the other hand, maybe your pages are already being tracked to the Page dimension with human-readable names instead of URLs (depending on how your AA implementation has been done). If so, then you can use the Page dimension in your Flow visualisation instead.

Level 3

Hey @yuhuisg, thanks for the response. Yes, our URLs are linked to an eVAR.

I've managed to work out the issue. I can't replicate the issue previously but I believe it was more of a lack of understand on how Flow works.