Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How do I access the raw data sent from a site to Data Wearhouse/ Data Hub?

Level 2

I have a site for which analytics is set up. I want to export a copy of the data that is being tracked and sent to the Data Hub/ Data Wearhouse. 

I have a (SDR) that tells me the specifics of what data is being collected but I want to have an export of raw data (for about a quarter).

How can I access this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

You have many option to get data from Adobe analytics
1. Make a decision if you want pre-process data or post process data 

abu_shafi_0-1638937622381.png

Use this diagram to find out what is appropriate for your use case

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

@YKK360 - The different options shared above can be checked, and I believe the Data Feeds option would be suitable to export the raw data for your Analytics setup.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/export/analytics-data-feed/data-feed-overview.html...

Correct answer by
Level 5

You have many option to get data from Adobe analytics
1. Make a decision if you want pre-process data or post process data 

abu_shafi_0-1638937622381.png

Use this diagram to find out what is appropriate for your use case

Level 4

Hey @YKK360  - It depends if you want to look at aggregated or hit level data - if you are looking for aggregated data, then you can use Data Warehouse to export the data but if you are looking for hit-level data, then you would need to use Data feeds