Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How can I remove the extra data

Level 3

I see lot of extra data like 12 weeks prior, 52 weeks prior. how to remove that

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Anshika,

I believe you are referring to the Site Metrics report, where it shows two extra columns for data 4 weeks prior and 52 weeks prior. You cannot remove the columns in the site metrics report. However there are two easy methods to not have those columns

1. Run the Key metrics report and add in your required metrics. The Key metrics report doesn't show the other two columns
  2. Run the trended metrics report in Workspace. Again no extra columns will be shown.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Anshika, what extra data are you referring to? You can use exclude containers in a segment to remove data you need; you can also use search filters to remove any specific line items in a specific report.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Anshika,

I believe you are referring to the Site Metrics report, where it shows two extra columns for data 4 weeks prior and 52 weeks prior. You cannot remove the columns in the site metrics report. However there are two easy methods to not have those columns

1. Run the Key metrics report and add in your required metrics. The Key metrics report doesn't show the other two columns
  2. Run the trended metrics report in Workspace. Again no extra columns will be shown.

Hope this helps.

Level 3

hi,

If I use page views report, I don't see metrics as an option to add from.