Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

hi team i am not able to find the analytics data in the dashboard, i am waiting from past 2 days, still i am not able to find my analytics, can any one please help me how to resolve my issue.

Level 1

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Data should start to appear after about an hour... if it's been two days the likely scenarios are that you have the wrong suite name configured, or are pointing to the wrong tracking server...  or even that your implementation is incorrect and no tracking calls are being made (maybe you are getting a JS error that is causing the code to fail before the tracking call is made)...

Have you checked that tracking calls are being made using the Experience Platform Debugger?

Any information you can provide that would help us help you would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Data should start to appear after about an hour... if it's been two days the likely scenarios are that you have the wrong suite name configured, or are pointing to the wrong tracking server...  or even that your implementation is incorrect and no tracking calls are being made (maybe you are getting a JS error that is causing the code to fail before the tracking call is made)...

Have you checked that tracking calls are being made using the Experience Platform Debugger?

Any information you can provide that would help us help you would be appreciated.

Level 1

Hi 

we have other Analytics, they are visible, same format i used but they are not visible in the board means i am not getting whats may be wrong.

Here is my implementation code. Kotlin -

val _LOG_TAG_2FA = "/2FA"

private fun showAlert(title: String, msg: String, listener: () -> Unit) {
val builder = AlertDialog.Builder(activity)
builder.setTitle(title)
builder.setMessage(msg)
builder.setCancelable(false)
builder.setPositiveButton("OK") { dialog, which ->
adobeAnalytics2FAAction("Account/Settings/2FAopt-in")
listener.invoke()
dialog.dismiss()
}
builder.show()
}

private fun showChoiceAlert(title: String, msg: String, listener: () -> Unit) {
val builder = AlertDialog.Builder(activity)
builder.setTitle(title)
builder.setMessage(msg)
builder.setCancelable(false)
builder.setNegativeButton("Cancel") { dialog, which ->
dialog.dismiss()
}.setPositiveButton("Yes") { dialog, which ->
adobeAnalytics2FAAction("Account/Settings/2FAopt-out")
listener.invoke()
dialog.dismiss()
}
builder.show()
}
else {
// turining on the mfa from off state
postTwoFA(true)
// Call the api to turn on the 2-fa
}
} else {
showChoiceAlert(getString(R.string.two_fa_off_title), getString(R.string.two_fa_off_message)) {
// Call the api to turn off the 2-fa
postTwoFA(false)
}

fun adobeAnalytics2FAAction(analyticActionString: String) {
val analytics2FA: MutableMap<String, String> = HashMap()
analytics2FA[_LOG_TAG_2FA] = analyticActionString
MobileCore.trackAction(
_LOG_TAG_2FA + "/" + analyticActionString,
analytics2FA
)
}
for Pageview implemented in JAVA 
val Utilize_2FA_TAG = "/2FA"val analytics2FA: MutableMap<String, String> = HashMap()
analytics2FA[Utilize_2FA_TAG] = TAG
MobileCore.trackState(Utilize_2FA_TAG, analytics2FA)

For Page view
companion object {
const val TAG = "HelpWith2fa"
}
val analytics2FA: MutableMap<String, String> = HashMap()
analytics2FA[Utilize_2FA_TAG] = TAG
MobileCore.trackState(Utilize_2FA_TAG, analytics2FA)
val Utilize_2FA_TAG = "/2FA"

if possible to connect to discuss please let know. i need it be resolved ASAP.  I have given all the implementation i done which are not displaying. 

Community Advisor

Oh, this is a mobile app? 

I'm not overly familiar with Java code, but do you have any logs that you can check in the development environment? To make sure that this code is running as intended, with the values you expect at the correct times?

Do you have AEP Assurance included in your mobile app so that you can see what is happening using https://griffon.adobe.com/ 

If not, at the very least, have you run your app through a phone connected via a proxy to your computer running Charles or Fiddler to see if the calls are being made to Adobe? Or maybe using Charles running on your phone itself to capture the tracking calls?

At least with these you can see what is being sent and to where (even if you can't confirm how it's being processed.....

Level 1

yes i do run went through the code and debugged on the issue, and i am able to see the logs as well. but even though i am not able to see my analytics.

Level 1

here is the log track i am able to find

AnalyticsExtension - track - Queuing the Track Request (ndh=1&ce=UTF-8&c.&a.&CarrierName=Android&AppID=KP%20Washington%204.11.1%20%281%29&RunMode=Application&OSVersion=Android%2010&action=%2F2FA%2FAccount%2FSettings%2F2FAopt-in&Resolution=1080x2208&DeviceName=Android%20SDK%20built%20for%20arm64&.a&2FA=Account%2FSettings%2F2FAopt-in&.c&t=00%2F00%2F0000%2000%3A00%3A00%200%20-330&pe=lnk_o&pev2=AMACTION%3A%2F2FA%2FAccount%2FSettings%2F2FAopt-in&aamb=j8Odv6LonN4r3an7LhD3WZrU1bUpAkFkkiY1ncBR96t2PTI&mid=10695711760662072304872018704743414936&pageName=KP%20Washington%204.11.1%20%281%29&aamlh=7&cp=foreground)

Level 1

one more log is here: 

AnalyticsExtension hit queued (ndh=1&ce=UTF-8&c.&a.&CarrierName=Android&AppID=KP%20Washington%204.11.1%20%281%29&RunMode=Application&OSVersion=Android%2010&action=%2F2FA%2FAccount%2FSettings%2F2FAopt-in&Resolution=1080x2208&DeviceName=Android%20SDK%20built%20for%20arm64&.a&2FA=Account%2FSettings%2F2FAopt-in&.c&t=00%2F00%2F0000%2000%3A00%3A00%200%20-330&pe=lnk_o&pev2=AMACTION%3A%2F2FA%2FAccount%2FSettings%2F2FAopt-in&aamb=j8Odv6LonN4r3an7LhD3WZrU1bUpAkFkkiY1ncBR96t2PTI&mid=10695711760662072304872018704743414936&pageName=KP%20Washington%204.11.1%20%281%29&aamlh=7&cp=foreground)

Community Advisor

Ok, that looks like a correct tracking call... In Griffon, under Analytics Events for those calls, what does Request Overview say? Is the correct Report Suite and server here... you don't have to share those, since I won't know the correct values for your company... but make sure that this information is correct.