Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Google Data Studio/Adobe Analytics Supermetrics Integration

Level 1

I'm new to Adobe Analytics and I can't find any guides on the integration from Supermetrics to Google Data Studio. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 3.50.11 PM.png

We're using Adobe Analytics to track website views via specific links (links omitted for company privacy). Upon trying to link to Google Data Studio, I selected the option for "Total Page Views" but instead of getting the number circled at the top right (72,914), I'm given the number below it (11,896,629). I know the number below is the grand total, but I'm not sure how to omit that from data studio. 

I already have a filter set in data studio that matches the filter here, but that doesn't seem to make a difference either. 

Does anyone have insight on this specific integration? 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If you are referring to Workspace for removing the grand total, you can d so by clicking on the gear icon in the metrics header.

Khurshid_Alam_0-1616511130742.png

And then uncheck "Show grand total".

Khurshid_Alam_1-1616511253430.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If you are referring to Workspace for removing the grand total, you can d so by clicking on the gear icon in the metrics header.

Khurshid_Alam_0-1616511130742.png

And then uncheck "Show grand total".

Khurshid_Alam_1-1616511253430.png

Level 1
Unfortunately, that's not what I'm referencing. I know how to get rid of the grand total showing in Adobe Analytics, but I'm trying to figure out how to have it not show in Google Data studio when I connected Adobe analytics with Supermetrics. I would like it to show me the totals - not the the grand total when I select the metric that should match just the total (not the grand total)

Employee Advisor
Unfortunately, I will not be able to suggest anything related to Google Data studio. You might try posting it in GA Forums.