Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Google Analytics set up in Launch - help

Level 2

Hello. The company I worked with is using both AA and GA, however, one of the offices would like to change something in the report of GA and I would like to implement a new code within the GA tag which is the way bounce rate is taken, I was wondering how can I integrate this - should I add this as part of the actions in the GA rule created?

setTimeout(“ga(‘send’,’event’,’No Rebote’,’ Más de 30 segundos’)”,30000);

thank you

Isabelle

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Looks like you want to send a GA Event after 30 seconds. I suggest doing it with the DOM Ready rule, because I assume you want to start counting that 30 seconds after the browser has finished loading the page's structure, which normally includes enough content for the user to start consuming.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Looks like you want to send a GA Event after 30 seconds. I suggest doing it with the DOM Ready rule, because I assume you want to start counting that 30 seconds after the browser has finished loading the page's structure, which normally includes enough content for the user to start consuming.

Level 2
Thank you for your answer. As I am new to Adobe Launch I am not very how to use DOM ready, I am trying to find documentation but it doesn't fullfil my needs. The tag I would like to add will just work updating the analytics code, however Adobe Launch is a bit tricky for me in this sense. Is there any recommendations?