Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Global Report Historical Data

Level 1

Hello

I'm running a Global Report in order to know all the Report Suite's instances and hits of the last year; but I don’t have access to the historical data, just from the Global Report creation date.

I think is possible to have all the historical data of the Report Suites into the Global Report, is it possible? How can i do it?

Thanks for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Julio,

I personally never experienced the scenario to roll up historical data. But the Adobe Link Rollup and Global Report Suites says that Rollups can aggregate historical data, while global report suites only report data from the point they were implemented.

Can you check with Adobe Experience Cloud Customer Care <ClientCare@adobe.com>?

It might be based on the request.

Thank You!

Arun

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear Julio,

Global Report here indicates Roll Up Suite or Global Suite?

If it is Global Suite, the data will be available only from the date of implementation & not the history. You can check with your Account Manager to sum up individual Report Suite numbers, but it will incur cost.

If it is Roll Up Suite, it can aggregate the Historical Data.

Thank You!

Arun

Level 3

Dear Julio,

Unfortunately, that is not possible.

Global Report Suite by multi-suite tagging is based on direct server call with prices (even though it is secondary calls) so its features are pretty same as a single report suite. Like a report suite cannot get data before the tag or creation started, global report suite cannot get data from other report suite.

Furthermore, roll-up report suite is free but it also don't take historical data.

This is what I know.

Thank you.

Level 1

Arun and Jaykwon, thank you for your answers.

The report is a Roll Up Report, but Arun, you said it can aggregate historical data; and Jaykwon, you say don’t.

In the case it can do it, how can I configure it in order to do it? As I have it now, just have data from the Report creation date.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Julio,

I personally never experienced the scenario to roll up historical data. But the Adobe Link Rollup and Global Report Suites says that Rollups can aggregate historical data, while global report suites only report data from the point they were implemented.

Can you check with Adobe Experience Cloud Customer Care <ClientCare@adobe.com>?

It might be based on the request.

Thank You!

Arun

Level 1

Thank You Arun.

I will do it. Regards.