Expand my Community achievements bar.

Getting API limit exceed error while refreshing data from adobe analytic to Power BI

Level 1

When we upload the PBIX file to PBI service which have adobe connector 2.0 as one of the data source and after refreshing the dataset i am getting the below error.

Data source error: [ValidateMarkupTags][ccon]Expression.Error: The field '[ccon]rows[/ccon]' of the record wasn't found.. error_code = [ccon]429050[/ccon]. message = [ccon]Too many requests[/ccon]. [/ccon]. The exception was raised by the IDataReader interface. Please review the error message and provider documentation for further information and corrective action.
Cluster URI: WABI-WEST-US-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 6d807254-3439-4bec-9196-9e38cdaaccf9
Request ID: 09df0100-bdcd-4160-a1d9-89998051bec8
Time: 2024-03-17 11:31:48Z

When i researched about this error i found that this is related to API limit exceed. I have already followed the steps as per this post Solved: Re: Data Source error refreshing Adobe Analytics D... - Adobe Experience League Community - ...

Still i am getting the error. Is there anyway to fix this error.

1 Reply

Level 4

I don't know if you have gotten this fixed yet but it looks like you are trying to get too many rows. The API row limit is 50,000 but I usually try to shoot for half that in a request because there may be some variance each time you refresh the report.