Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Getting all orders under referring domain

Level 4

Hi,

I have created marketing channel report in analysis workspace, when I checked success metric orders for marketing channel dimension, then in I am getting all order data referring domain marketing channel. Can anyone let me reason or can I add any exclusion in RD processing rule.

bindukumari1990_0-1618472917188.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Do you see any other channels with the Visits metric in the table?

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Do you see any other channels with the Visits metric in the table?

Level 4

@Andrey_OsadchukYes, whenever I am adding order metrics with marketing channel then only Referring domain is coming. Otherwise whenever I will couple this visits metric then other marketing channel is reflecting.

bindukumari1990_0-1618497098441.png

Level 10
Check the Marketing Channels Processing Rules. They may be set up incorrectly that Referring Domains overwrite all other channels.

Level 4

@Andrey_OsadchukActually I have only created. Please check the screenshot. Plz let me know if I am doing anything wrong as I am beginner to the tool.

bindukumari1990_0-1618500228355.png

Level 10
Since the sequence of the rules matters, the validation requires to have a full list of rules. I would recommend the review the documentation, there is a good example in there.

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?