Expand my Community achievements bar.

funnel.io and adobe analytics

Level 1

Hi all,

I'm trying to connect funnel.io to adobe analytics, but I'm facing this issue on downloading the data: "User credentials lack permission! Make sure they have the Web Services permission group" , so no access to data.

We follow all the procedure there: help.funnel.io/en/articles/2846956-how-to-setup-a-service-account-in-adobe-analytics

And we put the flag on adobe experience platform launch --> adobe analytics --> web service access from adobe admin console.

but still don't know why i don't have access to data.

Anyone can help me?

3 Replies

Community Advisor
And we put the flag on adobe experience platform launch --> adobe analytics --> web service access from adobe admin console.

Because you added the permissions to the Launch Product, there may be other missing "report / suite" level permissions that still need to be applied..

For instance, I use User Groups to provide permissions... sadly, I cannot create one group for tool permissions, without giving suites.. then give suite access in another Group... (at least that didn't work a few years ago...)

I have to create a Group with both Suite and Tool access in one, then do that again for other Groups with different suites and Tools...

Maybe its the same thing here.. you provided access to a tool, but without a specified suite it doesn't know what to grant access to.

In the larger context, this makes sense... a contractor may work for different companies.. you wouldn't want their admin access at Company A to a grant admin access to Company B (Company B may want to restrict what they have access to).

If you are still having issues, Client Care would at least be able to see your setup and provide deeper insights into your setup than I can... 

Level 1

Hi Jennifer,

thanks for the reply! do you have any number/email to contact the client care?

Federica

Community Advisor

Client Care tickets can be created from the Admin Console (https://adminconsole.adobe.com/)... Use "Support" link in the menu.