Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Functionality disappeared - Compare Time Periods

Level 3

Hello Community - 

Without any known changes to our Analytics setup, we no longer have the option to "Add time period columns" or "Compare Time Periods" from the right-click menu. 

• We do not have any break down by time frame applied to the table/visualization - by day or anything that would impede this function. We simply have visits and Page URL and are trying to add time periods to compare visits. 
  • In workspaces where we have used this function before it is not longer appearing.  

Anyone familiar with what could have caused this change?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

ericad-BNYMello I too am experiencing the same issue. It's frustrating me to no end. Has this been resolved for you since you asked this question to the community?

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

ericad-BNYMello I too am experiencing the same issue. It's frustrating me to no end. Has this been resolved for you since you asked this question to the community?