Expand my Community achievements bar.

Filter out specific number ranges.

Level 1

I have about 2 thousand ad campaigns as my dimension, and ad views, clicks, and click-rate as my metrics. I want to sort the data to see the best click-rate, however, there are lots of high percentages due to low view amount (e.g. 1 view and 1 click amounts to 100% click rate but the click and view numbers are too low to even consider putting them in a report). I wanted to filter the ads, so only the ads with more than 5000 views show up but I was unsuccessful in doing so. How can I solve this problem?

1 Reply

Community Advisor

There's no real ideal way to do this at the moment...

The closest you can get is to build some logic into a calculated metric using the If function with the Greater Than / Greater Than or Equal function to look for value above your threshold, then if it's high enough calculate the click rate, otherwise set the rate to a static 0.

Those items will all still be returned to your freeform table, but at least when you sort high to low, the items that don't make the threshold will all be at the bottom of the list (or on subsequent pages).

Something like this:

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1721833439869.png

You can replace "Page Views" with the metric you need in the IF/GTE statement, and with your Rate Calculation in the "value_if_true" area. You will notice that I just used some static values of 500,000 (change to your threshold) and 0.