Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Facing Issue while connecting AEM to Adobe Analytics

Level 1

1673655_pastedImage_0.pngI am trying to connect AEM to Adobe Analytics but authentication is giving error, although with the same credentials I am able to log into Adobe Analytics

Can some one provide me a proper step by step documentation of connecting AEM to Adobe Analytics

My requirement is as per this link below -

@Configuring Asset Insights

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You have to use your API credentials there, not your standard login credentials.

If you're not an admin within your org, reach out to one and request that they provide you with your API credentials. For the admin, it will be in the admin console under user management.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You have to use your API credentials there, not your standard login credentials.

If you're not an admin within your org, reach out to one and request that they provide you with your API credentials. For the admin, it will be in the admin console under user management.