Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Error

Level 1

Hello,

I have been trying to refresh my data. However, i keep receiving the error message

"ERROR

An unexpected error has occurred; try refreshing your project again. If the problem persists, please submit this error ID to Adobe Customer Care for further diagnosis: 43c6fc28-958f-41d7-b23d-ce78be1f9b8c"

Can you help to troubleshoot?

Best,

Sarah

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

there are so many reasons why you get an error in workspace - hard to say what might be the issue. is it just once it happens? or always on resfresh? just with a specific project or with all?

I suggest you contact Customer Care in case you see the error not just occasionally...

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

there are so many reasons why you get an error in workspace - hard to say what might be the issue. is it just once it happens? or always on resfresh? just with a specific project or with all?

I suggest you contact Customer Care in case you see the error not just occasionally...

Employee

Sarah,

Typically this is a one time issue and goes away after a little while.

If this is a constant issue please try another browser and clear cache and cookies.

If that doesn't fix it please open a ticket with client care.

clientcare@adobe.com,

Please include:

Company:

Schedule Report Name:

Report Suite:

and any other information.

Thanks,

Steven Hofheins | Adobe Support