Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Embed Workspace, Report & Dashboards

Level 1

Is it possible to embed workspace, reports or dashboard into an internal html page? I'm trying to consolidate reports from different sources in our company's internal website.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Not possible.

You may want to try to build an Excel spreadsheet with Report Builder and then publish it to the intranet via Sharepoint or similar Office features. Alternatively, consider leveraging Analytics integration with power BI​ if you have it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Not possible.

You may want to try to build an Excel spreadsheet with Report Builder and then publish it to the intranet via Sharepoint or similar Office features. Alternatively, consider leveraging Analytics integration with power BI​ if you have it.

Level 1

Yeah. I have the same problem... I would like to embed the workspace or try to share it with the team in the screens we have in the office but it doesn't look good enough. I will try to connect PowerBI for that.

Thanks for the help.