Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

DPS Baseline Analytics

Level 1

How can I pull the following baseline analytics from Omniture: (if yes, how so - I don't see them in any of the reports available, do I need to apply segments?)

1. Total Time Spent
  2. Unique Readers
  3. Sessions (sessions = visits?)
  4. Time Spent per Reader
  5. Average Sessions per Reader
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

If you do a search in Adobe Analytics (hot key /) or click View All Reports and use the 'Search Reports' top bar you can find the following reports. I cannot give definitive answers as it depends on your company business definitions and implementation, but my best sense for what you are trying to pull:

1. Total Time Spent = Total Seconds Spent Metric [Run the Key Metrics Report and pull in the 'Total Seconds Spent' metric]
  2. Unique Readers = Unique Visitors OR If you have a criteria of 'Reader' that entails a metric you can build a Visitor segment to report out custom.
  3. Sessions (sessions = visits?) = Visits
  4. Time Spent per Reader = Time Spent Per Visit (May have to apply segment to filter per your criteria)
  5. Average Sessions per Reader = Visits per Unique Visitor (May have to apply segment to filter per your criteria)

Best,

Brian

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

If you do a search in Adobe Analytics (hot key /) or click View All Reports and use the 'Search Reports' top bar you can find the following reports. I cannot give definitive answers as it depends on your company business definitions and implementation, but my best sense for what you are trying to pull:

1. Total Time Spent = Total Seconds Spent Metric [Run the Key Metrics Report and pull in the 'Total Seconds Spent' metric]
  2. Unique Readers = Unique Visitors OR If you have a criteria of 'Reader' that entails a metric you can build a Visitor segment to report out custom.
  3. Sessions (sessions = visits?) = Visits
  4. Time Spent per Reader = Time Spent Per Visit (May have to apply segment to filter per your criteria)
  5. Average Sessions per Reader = Visits per Unique Visitor (May have to apply segment to filter per your criteria)

Best,

Brian