Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Doubt in My Recommended Report

Level 2

Hi,

I'm creating a single report of various metrics. In this the page view is restricted only day 16 in a month or the first 16 days details are only available.

What needs to be done to view the details of the whole month or the whole selected date range.?

Thanks,

Seema.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Seema,

If you are generating the report using workspace, by default only 5 rows will be displayed, when you filter by day. If you want to display more rows, you can choose the number of rows to be displayed by selecting "Rows:" shown as below. Hope this is helpful

1793911_pastedImage_1.png

Thanks,

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 6

Dear Seema,

I have not seen any issue like this in any of the following tool Report Builder, Sitecatyst Adhoc reporting and Workspace but just an assumption, are you taking report for July 2019 below like this? If yes, then it will show only till (current date -1). the below case i taken for july and the data populates only till 18th July 2019. However, if you did not point the issue like below then i wonder how it could be!. I apologies if my undersating is wrong.

Can you share more detail or screenshot?

1793809_pastedImage_3.png

Regards,

Kumararaja K

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Seema,

If you are generating the report using workspace, by default only 5 rows will be displayed, when you filter by day. If you want to display more rows, you can choose the number of rows to be displayed by selecting "Rows:" shown as below. Hope this is helpful

1793911_pastedImage_1.png

Thanks,