Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Does Organization "Adobe Analytics University Student" can create Report Suite Manager?

Level 1

I am having Adobe Analytics University Student access but i am not able find option Report Suite Manager inside Admin while using link  https://experience.adobe.com/#/@aauniversity/so:adobea8cf/analytics/spa/index.html#/admin does it required more access to see that ? where can i asked for access ?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I don't believe anyone has (or even should have) admin access in that company... All users of that suite are using the same property, if one person makes changes, all users would be impacted. There is no "read only" access to those sections, so opening it up would allow any one person to break the report suite for everyone.

I believe the AA University course (though I've not taken it) is aimed at entry level understanding of Adobe and how to build reports.. while it would be nice to allow people greater insights into how to administer the system, this is a bit harder to achieve..  They may get there eventually, but this access right here, this is the first step towards allowing people to get familiar with Adobe Analytics; something that has never really existed before now...

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I don't believe anyone has (or even should have) admin access in that company... All users of that suite are using the same property, if one person makes changes, all users would be impacted. There is no "read only" access to those sections, so opening it up would allow any one person to break the report suite for everyone.

I believe the AA University course (though I've not taken it) is aimed at entry level understanding of Adobe and how to build reports.. while it would be nice to allow people greater insights into how to administer the system, this is a bit harder to achieve..  They may get there eventually, but this access right here, this is the first step towards allowing people to get familiar with Adobe Analytics; something that has never really existed before now...