Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Do not have "Compare Time Periods" option in workspaces

Level 3

I followed this video Date Comparisons in Analysis Workspace | Adobe Analytics - YouTube

but when right clicking in my workspace, on a metric, I only have "add time period column". Is there a feature or something that has to be turned on?

time periods.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi,

If you breakdown by time period (day, week, month) this option won't be available.Try removing the time period breakdown and use "Compare Time Periods" option. Hope this is helpful!

1796415_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks,

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

do you have "time dimension" (day, week, month) as breakdown (row items)? I think it doesn't work with those dimension...

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi,

If you breakdown by time period (day, week, month) this option won't be available.Try removing the time period breakdown and use "Compare Time Periods" option. Hope this is helpful!

1796415_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks,

Level 8
Level 8

You may try to drag and drop any time dimension or gradularity onto the "column", then use "create calculated metric" function for the comparison.