Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Disable calendar events in scheduled reports?

Level 5

Hi,

I'm a big fan of calendar events and make heavy use of them. But this can get quite annoying for reporting because all reports, no matter if the event concerns them or not, are marked with colorful lines and spots. I often get questions what do these lines mean, even though it doesn't concern the specific report but just the report suite.

Is there a way to disable the calendar events for scheduled reports/dashboards?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. 

To disable calendar events your can go to the Analytics panel> Components> Report Settings and uncheck 'Include Calendar events' under Graphs and Charts. However this should apply to all your reports. I am not sure if you could do that specifically to scheduled reports only.

Thanks!

TM

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. 

To disable calendar events your can go to the Analytics panel> Components> Report Settings and uncheck 'Include Calendar events' under Graphs and Charts. However this should apply to all your reports. I am not sure if you could do that specifically to scheduled reports only.

Thanks!

TM