Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Difference in numbers – Oracle Vs SiteCatalyst Funnel Report

Level 4

Hi,

I am noticing difference in numbers between Oracle Database with SiteCatalyst Conversion Funnel report.

To be more clear, for example:

• Step 1: DB has 44 but SC funnel has 48 counts. SC numbers are more than DB data.
  • Final Step: But successful counts in funnel report data is matching perfectly with database.

I know the above are related to general query but any help on this much appreciated.

Thanks,

Prateesh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This question is going to be nigh impossible to answer, due to the differences in how various analytics platforms calculate their data.

If you're *really* interested in finding out where that discrepancy of 4 is coming from, you're welcome to have a supported user contact Customer Care and request a data feed for a particular day. Here's more information on requesting a data feed:

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/sc/clickstream/datafeeds_configure.html

The data feed contains raw data for each day, which you can then compare with raw data obtained from your oracle database.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This question is going to be nigh impossible to answer, due to the differences in how various analytics platforms calculate their data.

If you're *really* interested in finding out where that discrepancy of 4 is coming from, you're welcome to have a supported user contact Customer Care and request a data feed for a particular day. Here's more information on requesting a data feed:

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/sc/clickstream/datafeeds_configure.html

The data feed contains raw data for each day, which you can then compare with raw data obtained from your oracle database.