Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

DFA integration failed

Level 1

I received this error message when integrating Adobe Analytics DFA (DCM) has anyone experienced this before?

"This integration failed for the following reasons; could not set DFA integration status, ERR {"error: errors : [{ "domain" : "global : "reason" : "forbidden" : "message" : "1031: Your user profile does not have permission to modify the floodlight configuration. Contact your administrator for help. "Code" : 403, "message" : "1031": Your user profile does not have permission to modify the floodlight configuration.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Perfect, thanks. This appears to be a permissions issue, meaning your user account does not have sufficient privileges to make the edits you're trying to.

I'd recommend reaching out to an Analytics admin within your login company - they should be able to help you get this sorted out.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Is this error inside Adobe Analytics itself? Where exactly do you see this message?

Level 1

Hi There,

The error message occurs inside Adobe (Admin > Data Connectors), I've included a screenshot of the error message as a reference.

Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 10.29.32 AM.png

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Perfect, thanks. This appears to be a permissions issue, meaning your user account does not have sufficient privileges to make the edits you're trying to.

I'd recommend reaching out to an Analytics admin within your login company - they should be able to help you get this sorted out.