Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

DFA Connectors | Multiple advertiser accounts mapped to a single report suite

Level 2

Hi

I wanted to ask can multiple Advertiser Accounts be mapped to a single report suite.

The scenario is that the client has multiple agencies, multiple advertiser accounts but a single global report suite and they would like to be able to consolidate their media campaigns into a single global report suite.

Is this possible?

Regards Rina

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

You can have multiple Data connector integration with the same partner on the same report suite. I would recommend working with the consultant to be sure you are clear about how this data would work together in Adobe Analytics

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

You can have multiple Data connector integration with the same partner on the same report suite. I would recommend working with the consultant to be sure you are clear about how this data would work together in Adobe Analytics

Level 2

Hi Hdyerziaee,

Thanks - i had already worked this out by just applying the additional connection.

However thanks for coming back to us.

I have another question though - Currently, we are using the s.campaign to capture tracking codes using events/evars and now we are using the DFA connection - how can you apply both such that the marketing channel report can capture both manual tracking codes vs. the dfa.

Have you got a solution for this?

regards rina.

Employee Advisor

Rina,

are you capturing it the dfa and the other tracking codes in a single variable?

If it is the same, you can just create your MCPR on it.

If there are two different variables, you can use it probably as an 'ANY' condition to check.

Employee Advisor

on second thoughts, you may have to have two separate conditions if there are separate variables.

Former Community Member

If you need to combine the data from multiple accounts into single consolidated output you can use a tool Dataddo and use the feature called structure, allowing you to define relations between the data from multiple different sources and merge them together.