Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Define a new date range : Same Time Last Year

Level 1

Dear all

Grateful if anyone can guide me through how to define a new date range - same time last year. 

Many thanks

Kathy

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Kathy, 

If the dates for your campaigns differ the date ranges would have to be changed. In the short term, you could have a custom solution designed around it by Adobe Engineering Services. For a long term view, i would request you to raise this feature request in our ideas exchange - http://ideas.omniture.com

Thanks.

Tanmay

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi Kathy,

Welcome to the community!

So you want to have a date range which would replicate the current date range for last year? like if you have June 2016 in your report your date range would select June 2015? 

Let me know if i understand correctly.

Tanmay

Level 1

Dear Tanmay

Yes you are correct.  

Be more specific, my company ran a tactical campaign from 8 Jun to 24 July 2016.  I like to create a workspace to compare the different performance of this period compared to 8 Jun to 24 July 2015. 

Thanks

Kathy

Level 10

Hi Kathy,

If this is a one time requirement I would recommend creating custom date ranges to compare your data, that would be an easy and fast way out. 

In your case it would be difficult to define a starting or ending point. You would have to base your date range either on the current day/week/month/quarter/year. 

Tanmay

Level 1

Hi Tanmay

Thanks for your reply. We have on-going campaigns running in parallel, so when they add up together then not a one time requirement.  In this case, may I confirm if this is not feasible?

Kathy

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Kathy, 

If the dates for your campaigns differ the date ranges would have to be changed. In the short term, you could have a custom solution designed around it by Adobe Engineering Services. For a long term view, i would request you to raise this feature request in our ideas exchange - http://ideas.omniture.com

Thanks.

Tanmay