Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Data Uploaded Twice to AA through FTP

Level 1

Data uploaded twice to AA(Data Sources) through FTP. Is there a way to remove duplicates? Please assist me.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

@gudity-1 - Depending on what you need to remove, you might be able to use the Data Repair API.

Alternatively, while I don't believe this is officially documented/supported, it is possible to upload negative event values as a way to remove duplicate event counts. This approach uses the same Data Sources upload process that you're using today.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

@gudity-1 - Depending on what you need to remove, you might be able to use the Data Repair API.

Alternatively, while I don't believe this is officially documented/supported, it is possible to upload negative event values as a way to remove duplicate event counts. This approach uses the same Data Sources upload process that you're using today.

Level 2

Negative Values are uploaded to Data source where we have uploaded the data. and it works fine and 1set of data is reversed now.