Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Data not showing in Pulse Debugger/Packet Sniffer

Level 4

Is it possible that tagging is sent in a way where it wouldn't be visible through either the Pulse Debugger or a Packet Sniffer?  One of my PDF links appears to be tagged but I'm not seeing any data pass through the Debuggers. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Please go through the Adobe Debugger article to know about the changes that debugger has gone through and see if you have them implemented.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Please go through the Adobe Debugger article to know about the changes that debugger has gone through and see if you have them implemented.

Thanks!

Level 4

Thank you, I've installed the latest Adobe Debugger but my question was actually is it possible that tagging on a PDF is sent to SC in a way where it wouldn't be visible through either the Pulse Debugger or a Packet Sniffing tool. Specifically my PDF is embedded in Adobe Flash and I'm not seeing any download hits firing to the cookie.