Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Data feed job always pending and in progress

Level 1

Hi all, 

I have created a data feed to FTP to try fetching some historical data from Oct 1st, 2022. It worked well for fetching a few days' data. Then it stopped for some reason, and I noticed the situation of the job list below.

FTP storage is not an issue because we have additional data feed completed successfully today.

omco77633670_0-1668163010412.png

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@omco77633670 Please raise a client care ticket with the data feed ID, Team can check the backend logs for the reasons why the feed is stuck and can assist you accordingly

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

It almost looks like this particular job is blocked... like something stalled in one of the jobs and it's now preventing all new jobs from running?

You may have to contact client care and get them to stop the first failing job so that the others can run?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@omco77633670 Please raise a client care ticket with the data feed ID, Team can check the backend logs for the reasons why the feed is stuck and can assist you accordingly

Level 1

Thank you for your reply. I'll proceed with it when needed.